If you want to trial Signature 365 and you are already using another signature service with your Microsoft 365 tenant, this article explains how you can easily do so avoiding any conflicts.
For the Signature 365 service to co-exist with your existing signature service, you need to create a new group of Signature 365 users, then make membership of this group a condition on the Signature 365 transport rule and an exception on your existing signature service transport rule.
Follow these steps:
- Log on to the Microsoft 365 admin center as a Global Administrator
- Go to Recipients > Groups to open the Groups page
- Click Add a group and create a new group named Signature 365 users
- Open the Exchange admin center
- Go to Mail flow > Rules to open the Rules page
- Select the existing transport rule for your existing signature service and click Edit
- Click add exception to add a new exception
- Select The sender... and select is a member of this group, then select your Signature 365 users group
- Open Signature 365
- Configure the integration with Microsoft 365 and in the Exchange Online step select Handle emails from users in a specific group and select your Signature 365 users group
You can now control the users you want to be processed by Signature 365 by adding them to the Signature 365 users group.